Korea: Version Me.0

Friday, March 30, 2012

LEDApple Fansign 120304~ ♥

Appurr fansign number 2~~ and/or meeting appurrs number 3~ ㅋㅋ

(-Hanbyul/JASON JANG D: he was filming for Dream Team)

This fansign was in this tiny music store and when we got there, the line was actually outside the store, so we couldn’t just sit there and watch them like last time :( But I could see the girls at the front of the line, the ones who could see into the store, all fangirling over them, so they must have been doing like last time: when they weren’t busy, waving at the fans, pointing, making faces, making hearts, saluting, etc~ and when you got to the front of the line you actually stood there for a while bc they were letting people in 4-5 at a time.

When we finally got up there, I looked in and saw them first and immediately my jaw dropped because: OMG THEIR HAIR!!! They’d changed their hair again!! And it looked so good!!! I was so happy that Keonu didn’t have his bright orange hair anymore ㅠ.ㅠ And i really like this shade of darker red and it just …it was just so…perfect D;And then when we got closer you could see that it was actually kinda patchy dark-er reds and…yeah *~~~~*


So while we were standing there staring, they were waving and we waved back etc, pretty sure Youngjun recognized usㅋㅋㅋㅋ when we got in we could see a lot better, but still…not great and I was too shaky/excited to take very good pics anyway so…i only took a few =ㅁ=





And then I was next and I was sitting there staring at the table and just thinking: “omg they’re so close!!!! *ㅁ*” which is what I ~always~~~~ think and I have to keep reminding myself that “hello~~ you’ve done this before” lmao….i still can’t get over it….


ah but most things i took were so blurry anyway bc i was too… dysfunctional at the time D;

and while we were standing there, Keonu looked over and waved at usㅋㅋ n____n

I’d made cards for all of them this time~ they were….messy haha oh well >.< I’d written them mostly in korean tho~~ㅋㅋ


BUT loll, i’d accidently written Kwangyeon’s in Youngjun’s….oops, but I was able to flub the drawings enough to turn the guitar into a 4 knob bass and the bass into a 6 knob guitarㅋㅋㅋㅋ they’ll never know >.>

Kyumin:

So! first up was Kyuminㅋㅋ it seemed like he recognized me loll, he said: “oh!” as in that “Oh! it’s you!” kinda way lmao. And i said Hello~ and he had this face on like: here i go, gonna try to speak english. X’D

KM: Oh hello! Ah, English is….very hard

Me: X’D Ah yes I know

And then he started to ask me? or he was thinking out loud? but he was looking at me? idk, but he asked how you said this phrase in Korean in English. I can’t remember exactly what it was but it was basically “I’ve seen you before” except at that very moment i couldn’t come up with that and lamely came up with “seeing you again” and there was minor confusion hahaha

So I gave him my album and he kinda looked at me squinting like he was trying to remember my name haha, but i didn’t make him wait long I just said, Michelle~~

KM: Ah! Michelle~

And he started trying to write it lolll, i wanted to tell him he could just write it in korean but, surprisingly he’d already gotten as far as “Michel” before he had trouble and looked up for help X’D

Me: L-E

KM: L..? (cause he already wrote one so…)

Me: One more L!

KM: Ah! L…

Me: E ㅋㅋㅋ

And then he signed it and I remembered -somehow- in my dazed state that I’d written them cards, so I said:

Me: Oh! I made you a card~

KM: Oh~ Apple!

And he took it and was looking at it but i didn’t want him to look at it for too long because it was…really not that great lmao.

And then he was looking at the album and I think he said something again about how english was hard, so I told him:

Me: 그냥 한국말로 써요~ (Just write it in korean~)

And i’ll never forget his face LOL X’D

He just sat back with a huff of shocked disbelief and stared at me for a second before bending over the table and scribbled something on my album in korean X’D

But i don’t know why he should have been so surprised, i mean he was asking me in korean how to say something in english and I was answering him….poorly but i was…>.> but yeah whatever, he seemed really shocked X’D

After he finished I told him “i really like your hair!”

KM: Oh thank you! I like your hair! (and he motioned like he was pulling his hair back into a ponytail because I had mine up like that loll)

Me: Oh~ Thank you~ (and I brushed my hand over my head very taecyeon-esque, and said it like a cheesy game show host X’D Keonu must not have been busy cause i think i saw him laughing)

KM: I want to have long hair! (oh god why D: lolll)

Me: Oh really? I want to have red hair!

….

Me: Actually not really

Again he huffed in shocked disbelief X’D and I scooted over to Keonu~


He wrote: “Korean too….i’m jealous (?)…ㅠ it’s hard!!” X’D

I finally consider this an acceptable encounter with Kyumin lolll, i felt like our conversations before were either non-existant or…patchy and scattered X’D yay!

Next~!

Keonu…ah…ok so for Keonu I was very distracted by all the things i wanted to do and a bit of fail that happened and everything, so my memory is fuzzy

Me: Hello~ n____n

KU: Hello~ (or he might have said annyeonghasaeyo i can’t remember =ㅅ=)

Me: 카드 만들었어요~ (I made you a card)

KU: Oh really~?

And then he was looking at it too and then he opened it and was looking at it, but i realllly didn’t want him to look at it for too long so i reached over and closed it in front of him lmaoo, with a kind of “ah…haha not now” kind of laugh X’D

and I asked him if i could take a picture, and i’d seen ppl give them their phones to take a selca themselves, so i gave him mine but it wasn’t working or he said it was too far or too dark or something so I was like: oh i’ll just do it then =___=

and i took it but i was shaky so it came out a bit blurry ahhh…..ah, 부끄러워…..*//~//*


He must have been writing the PS then, but i don’t remember seeing him write it but suddenly, miraculously, i remembered i’d brought him a present. umg glad i remembered these things, i would have been so sad if i’d failed to give them what i’d brought for them.

I gave him a little silver bear keychain that said S.F. on it and had the golden gate bridgeㅋ it’s just a lame little thing i’d brought from home when i first came to korea, but i thought it was cute~ on the back on its legs I’d written 하.트. (hea-rt) ㅋ and drawn hearts on the backs of its hands~


So I was like: Oh! i have a present! a 선물!

KU: oh? 뭔데요? (what is it?)

Me: this! (pulled out the bear) San Francisco~!

He took it and looked at it for a second

KU: Ah San Francisco에서 온 거예요? (Ah, you’re from San Francisco?)

Me: 네~

And I think he said thank you, and he actually went for the high ten this time, which is good cause i was ….really not functioning well right then lmao…also they were rushing us through, they were definitely rushing us faster than last time.

ahh….he just seemed so calm and i was a mess lmao. Every time i get worse XD

And I didn’t notice til much later that he wrote “PS: 사진 혼자만 보기!” “Only you look at the picture!” ughhh as if i didn’t feel enough like a creeper already lmao why do you have to write that.


Next~

Ah and then it was Kwangyeon~ and he was such a calming presence after i short circuited on keonu lololll

Me: Hello~

KY: Hello!

And he looked at Keonu’s page and saw my name and was like

KY: OH! MICHELLE~ 미쉘을 기억해요~ (I remember you~)

Me: oh really? n____n

KY: I’M KWANGYEON~

Me: OH I know~~

KY: You know?

Me: yes~ (lolll wtf. of course i know X’D)

So i suppose as a reward or something he gave me a high five X’D

And he wrote my name…actually all by himself :O and i cheered and clapped for him when he got through it all correctly X’D

Me: Oh I made you a card!

And he took it and looked at it and said:

KY: OH MY BASS!

Me: Yeah maybe ㅋㅋ

KY: AH-ㅋㅋMAYBE? (X’D YEAH MAYBE)

Me: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ yeah I’m not a good artist~!

KY: OH, NO VERY GOOD! DRAW VERY…GOOD?

Me: ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ oh thank you~!

And i think he gave me another high five?? lolll he gave me like…4 i don’t even know lololll

Then he looked inside the card (why did they all look inside =ㅅ=)

KY: Oh~? 한국말로 썼네요 (Oh you wrote it in korean)

Me: 네~ 전 한국말도 할 수 있어요~ (Yes~ I can also speak korean~)

KY: 아 정말요?? (Ah really??)

There may have been another high five i don’t really know i’m getting the order of everything all mixed up XD

KY: 그러면 제가 한국말로 써도 돼죠? (Oh really? Then I can write in korean too right?)

Me: 네~ (yes~) n______n

And he wrote at the bottom in korean, and i think gave me another high five??? with the album and I think he said: “미쉘~ 다시 봐요~” (see you again) or “자주 봐요” (see you often) or something X’D + thank you~ or bye bye~ or both X’D

And I remember at some point he was talking about how hard english was or something? and he was saying the pronunciation was hard, but he had trouble pronouncing "pronunciation" X'D but i told him he was very good so then he said:

KY: Oh Ssaengyoo~
Me: ....Ssaengyoo? ㅋㅋㅋ (since we'd just been talking about pronunciation)
KY: Oh ah...(and he mumbled something in korean about oh right i can't do that or something lolll so cute)

He wrote: “I remember youㅋㅋ” and “See you often!!” haha X3 And yay there’s like a million hearts X’D


Youngjun~

before we got to him, someone had given him a 영.준. minnie mouse headband X’D

So I got to him, and he said first:

YJ: 안녕하새요~ Michelle~

Me: Hello~

and he started writing on the album and I told him, i made a card and gave it to him and OF COURSE HE OPENED IT AND LOOKED IN IT. why did they all do that. Pretty sure i reached over and closed it on him as well =ㅅ= And then I told him

Me: Ah I have a 선물~ (present)

I’d only had two san francisco bears, a silver one and a brown slightly bigger one, and I’d definitely planned to give one to Keonu and one to Youngjun…but the brown one just made me think of Youngjun so much it had to go to him…i hope they didn’t compare presents later lmao. cause Youngjun’s bear is bigger and I drew hearts on both of them ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ anyway, i pulled it out and gave it to him

YJ: 이거 뭐예요? (what is this?)

Me: It’s from San Francisco~!

YJ: 아 그래요? (Oh really?)

And he was really looking at it for a bit loll, i always feel like Youngjun gives a lot of attention to things and is very focused and attentive to everyone/everythingㅋㅋ

And i asked him if i could take a picture~ㅋㅋㅋㅋ so I did and it came out way clearer than Keonu’s….i think cause i’d somewhat calmed down AND didn’t have the fail of asking him to do it himself first =ㅅ=


And while he was writing or…just after..idk. I told him:

Me: 머리 띠 너무 예뻐요~ (Your headband is really pretty)

YJ: 아 진짜? 머리 띠 예뻐요 제가 예뻐요? (Oh really? is the headband pretty or am I pretty?)

Me: …..ㄱuㄱ

He always says things that catch me off guard and cause me to side-eye him like “oho, really~” while my brain scrambles for an answer lmao

YJ: 제가 더 예쁘죠? (I’m prettier right?)

Me: …………..ㄱvㄱ 네~ (yes~)

And he went back to writing but I don’t think i really convinced him, or maybe he thought I didn’t understand his question, so I reinforced my answer:

Me: 머리띠보다 더 예뻐요~ (you’re prettier than your headband~)

YJ: 고마워요~ (thank you~)

And he gave me back my album and pretty sure i asked for and/or was just given a high five…i don’t feel like i would have left Youngjun without oneㅋ

He signed my album: “To: 하이미쉘~!!” X’D “To. Hi Michelle~!!” ㅋㅋㅋㅋ so cute


AND THEN HYOSEOK. umg every time i see him I love him even more X’D

I scooted over and he said annyeonghasaeyo I think~ and I said “Hello~~~” And he was like, “Ah michelle~!” ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

HS: …you are from Au-seu-teu-ral-i-ah? (ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ)

Me: …no, 미국! (america!)

HS: Ah! 미국!

Me: My friend is from australia!

HS: Ah ok.

And i got out my card and gave it to himㅋㅋㅋ and he might have been like “oh drum!” or something X’D Can’t remember well, but I feel like he opened it too and i closed it in front of his face as well hahaa, ahh…blurry memory

And he was writing and then he said:

HS: Ah but today Hanbyul is not here

Me: 괜찮아요~ (that’s ok~)

HS: 괜찮아요? (that’s ok?)

Me: 네~ 저 한별 팬 아니예요~~ n_____n (yes~ I’m not his fan~~)

HS: 아…제 팬이죠? (ah…you’re my fan right?)

Me: Oh….OF COURSE!

HS: Yeah!

And we had an epic high five, one that starts like, from your entire right side you know, one you really put your shoulder into and ends in clasped hands, like a bro high five lmaoo X’D

And then he went to write on the other page, writing while saying it out loud the whole time “Thank….Yo— ah” and here he messed the Y up lolll, so as he was fixing it he was like: “Yooouuu” and I was saying it too “Yoouuu” lolll and I clapped/cheered for him after he finished X’D And then he sang the song lolll “you u u u ~~” and did the hand motionㅋㅋㅋㅋ I dunno why that hadn’t occurred to me

And then gave me a high ten hahaa. and I told him i liked his hair, and through no actual words, just hand motions, he asked if it was better up or down and I waved him off and told him it was good down like he had it. And then he gave me another high ten, but this one was like the ones you always see the fans getting with the entwined fingers ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I’d actually never done that before and hadn’t actually planned on it but he did it himselfㅋㅋㅋㅋ thanks Hyoseok for being my first~ lmao

And I think after he said “Bye bye~~” while waving and as soon as i got up and started walking away he opened up my card for him and started reading/SHOUTING it out loud =ㅅ= o.m.g. why would you do that lmaooo

HS: HELLO MY NAME IS MICHELLE (omfg. i wrote it like that because THAT’S HOW YOU INTRODUCED YOURSELF TO ME LAST TIME!!!! DDDDD: LOL so…ugh i high tailed it out of there lmao)

Luckily Jess was right behind me so he didn’t have time to get through the whole thing =ㅅ=

Hyo’s sign~


I love how Youngjun and Hyoseok wrote my name in Korean X3 And that’s even the way I spell it too~ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Ah…. i suppose we could have waited around til they left, but we just kinda walked out in a daze…at least I did X’D

I wish I could go to ALL THE APPURR THINGS~~ㅋ ♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment